About Our Practice
Century Eye Care occupies a total of 10,000 square feet of diagnostic and treatment space in three locations.
Our equipment is the best available, and is mostly made by Zeiss in Germany and Haag Streit in Switzerland, in some cases built to specification and installed directly.
We provide the full spectrum of eye examination equipment, including:
- Zeiss Digital Fluorescein Angiography and Color Photography – first in the region
- Zeiss Optical Coherence Tomography – for both retina and glaucoma
- Potential Acuity Testing
- Humphrey Corneal Topography
- Humphrey Computerized Visual Field
- Ultrasound Pachymetry Testing
- B-Scan Ocular Ultrasonography
- Both Immersion and Contact Ultrasonography – for cataract implant measurement
- Zeiss IOL Master
- Zeiss Autorefractor
- Zeiss Autolensometer
We also provide in-office treatment for macular degeneration, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy on site.
- Coherent Argon Laser – for diabetes and macular degeneration
- Lumenis SLT Laser for Glaucoma – first in the region
- Zeiss YAG Laser – for treatment of post-cataract membrane
- Treatment of Wet Macular Degeneration including MACUGEN, Lucentis and Avastin
- In-office Fluid Gas Exchange – for retinal holes and retinal detachment repair